8/14/11

Fear of bald people- Peladophobia.

Hello again, you guys.
Like I said in a previous post I was working on a Legends comic. Hah, here's the first page of it. I'm spending ALOT of time on it, and I will probably go through and color it all when I'm done with it.
                                    NEVER let Raddit drive a golf cart.

...And now on top of that I have a project going making a commercial-thing for Achilles- well, based on something he made, really. Which should be fun.

This is funny, especially if you know the story line of FF7. http://rogerregorroger.deviantart.com/art/Final-Fantasy-7-in-3-minutes-191203387
LALALALALALALATER!!!
~Squirrel!!

1 comment:

  1. hey shyruni this is truewolf. this reminds me slightly of some sonic charecters.


    p.s. any way to ad mes an author? id like to post pices of my story i need help editing.

    ReplyDelete

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!