8/14/11

Greetings Peasants

Hello, Earthlings

My name is Achilles. Take me to your leader... Wow, I did not know where that was going. Any ways, as I just stated, my name is Achilles and I will be posting on this blog! I have a terrible accent so if you don't understand me leave a post and I'll try to be clearer.

So I thought I'd start my career off with a little contest. Using only your high, American IQ you must figure out who my favorite Lord of the Rings character is. There will be a post every week with a word or phrase that describes him (Ooooo, maybe that was one). And I might sneak in a few here and there. The winner will have the choice between a Clay something or (that might have been a clue as well...) designing a character for my Book!!!!!!!! To enter a guess, put it in the comments section of the blog.

And the first (or second) clue is... Awesome! heheheheh not much of a clue is it huh? Well, here is a better clue Awesomest!heheheh i love being vague.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!