8/21/11

More Icon Fun, Pika!

So, actual Shiny Pika chapter (not intermission, haha) now: Please click here to see it.
Also, there are more icon and desktop and usable art in general on the way. IF YOU HAVE REQUESTS PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO ASK!!!!! I have too much time on my hands anyways... see?

 

...and those are only the first three pages. The rest is on Squirrels and Dragons, 'cuz that's my randomness place. Yikes. There's actually people who want me to continue this!! 
So yes. Pika, Requests, craziness.
Update 9:39 P.M. Well, I probably won't be posting much this week and next as my brother has broken an arm and... well, reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!