9/13/11

Fear of Justice- Dikephobia

I am putting up fear of justice because it almost has to do with what I'm posting. today.

The contest is going well...but...
well...
I need two more judges.

My brother is entering, and I was kidding about the cat. If you wish to judge please let me know either by emailing or commenting.

I'm actually considering throwing a little something in for all the judges (obviously not for me but... ha) such as a place in my comics... a clay thing... I dunno. Name it and I'll try to accomplish it if it's reasonable.

If anyone is thinking about doing a Pokemon themed drawing for the contest I am represented as a Zorua. Easy enough to look up on google. If you simply despise drawing them or despise them in general you may draw me as an Eevee.

Oh, and keep an eye out for me on DeviantArt. I might get to join that soon. If so my username will be ErienFire- as usual!

2 comments:

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!