10/12/11

The Reason behind the new name.

OK. some of you may have noticed the new name. Some of you are probably also like "Dude, thats totally lame. Who would want a name like 'PeaceKeeper?'"

Well, in the Bible it talks about different types of people. I don't remember most of them but I do Peace Keeper. The peace keeper is one who is constantly trying to keep the peace on the realm in which they live. Achilles is an excellent example of one. Achilles is an ambassador to Karthia as well as a soldier. My new status picture, I believe, illustrates a Peace keeper well. If ya don't believe me then, well thats your problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!