11/1/11

Busy

Hey gang!

Squirrel is gone for awhile, so apparently I have to keep you guys entertained for awhile.  The only problem with that is that I am going to be VERY busy this week.  I will do my best to keep you guys entertained.

Posted Image

There, stare at that for awhile.

Also, apparently our Achilles has interest in Legos.  This is AWESOME, because I also love legos.  Only...I'm kinda an old lego fan.  In other words, I basically HATE almost EVERY lego in stores right now.  I miss Bionicle SO much...
~Shyruni

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Bionicle was SO awesome.We've got like a hundred of em.

    ReplyDelete

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!