4/1/12

Pwah!

The below is my april fools post. Sorry, but if you didn't check yesterday, you didn't see its entirety. The following is no joke: I have been barefoot for 24 hours! And a friend and I are going on another 24 hour Barefoot Blitz! If you'd like to join us, simply take off your shoes for the next 24 hours! If you're going to help us out with this, go ahead and strip your feet!!
 Off to play Okami.

April Fools stuff... down there

Funny story... Today I blew up a microwave.
And then Achilles admitted that he planted a mine in it.
After that, I got asked out by a dude and he offered to get me dinner.
But I turned him down because I got free dinner anyways.
As for the free dinner? 
Yes, I had to try Shyruni's experimental cooking. Ugh. Terrible, terrible fate. Never good to eat experimental cooking. 
 I ALSO ATE SOME ASBESTOS. SOMEHOW.
Delightful day, eh?





Pwah~

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!