3/10/12

EVEN MORE SHARAMA

Today for all of you I have some more Sharama and a flipnote based off of a story idea I had. The story itself is still going through approval, but it's about... yes, a wolf...


Foo, this is really going long, isn't it. Fourth post! I know it's short, but oh well, deal with it.

Tor shook himself off wildly, soaking Ven and I. I grew even more annoyed, and Ven laughing even more just didn’t help.
“Since we’re so wet anyways,” Ven looked at me, “shall I show you the best swimming hole around here?”
Swimming? SWIMMING? He thought I was swimming? No, you blind fools. I was trying to get out of saving the world. You house pets can save the world on your own, I thought. I just didn’t want to be part of it. What if we failed? What if we couldn’t do it in time? What if- oh, what the heck. What could a short swim hurt? There was night. Night was even better for escapes.
“I guess,” I muttered. It seemed that we had enough , Ebony was taking her sweet time.

Dripping wet, Ven dragged me out of the water with alot of effort. I was laughing so hard that I could hardly move. A fish had just jumped into Ven’s mouth, and he spit it out quickly, but not quick enough that I couldn’t see it.
He turned around quickly, hiding his face, but I could tell that he was laughing as hard as I was.
“What’s going on here?” a strict voice pricked through our laughter. “Who--”
Ven looked panicked all of a sudden. “Run,” he barked. “Just get out of here!”
I looked over at the cave the voice was coming from. “But...”
Ven grabbed my tail. “JUST RUN!”
I rooted my feet into the ground. “That’s not anything to be scared of...”
The snowball dog released my tail and ran into a bush. I stood still, my teeth bared and hackles raised.
“What were you doing in my pool of memories?”
“Swimming. What did it look like?” I stated defiantly. This thing wasn’t gonna see me running off with my tail between my legs- at least, not today.
A pair of glowing, green-yellow eyes glinted at me from the darkness of the cave. “And you weren’t aware that this is a special pool? A pool of reflection, a pool of thoughts, of dreams? See, look on your side. That’s when I killed my first mouse. Lost forever.”
I frowned. I saw nothing on my side.
Ven looked out of the bush. “He’s right... I see a kitten killing a mouse on your side.” He watched in awe and I realized that there was a picture on his leg. I looked at it- it appeared to be moving. It was a cat swimming. That was something that cats do not do.
“Go stand on that rock; I’ll get them off,” the eyes said. A sleek, golden brown cat with spotted fur slank out  from inside the cave. I saw his claws were bared and his ears were straight back.
I looked at him and saw that he was serious, so I jumped on the rock. The cat walked through the water and stood up on his hind legs. He had a severed tail, like a bobcat. I had seen one or two of those.
“You two need to learn to stay out of cat pools,” he said. “You can normally tell  what they are by the iridescent gleam they give off.” The gold cat started raking his spiny tongue through my fur. He was still tense and annoyed.
A fish darted around, and I saw that it was silvery-gold colored, and it shone red in the evening sun.
The cat suddenly nipped into my thick fur, making me jump a bit. He started pulling a string off- the string looked almost like a kind of frog slime, except for it was actually slightly pretty.
I saw a slight glimpse of an image of a (DEADMAU5 HAR HAR HAR) mouse being eaten. He pulled another one off of my leg and a third slimy thing off of my ear. That was the most annoying one, because he kept clawing my nose.
Finally, after what seemed like several hours, the cat scanned my body over once more, gave my nose one more swipe, and told me to get off the rock so he could clean Ven off.
Something snapped in my mind. I don’t know why I hadn’t thought of this earlier, but as Ven clambered onto the rock with the unhappy cat, I decided to sneak off. A bush scratched my snout as I edged into it and cast a look behind my shoulder. Ven had his back to me. The cat was peeling a “memory” thing off of his front leg, and was almost entirely focused on that. His short tail barely touched the surface of the water.
I pushed through the bushes some more, looked behind me one more time to make sure I wasn’t seen, and broke off running when I freed myself of bush.
I couldn’t wait to get away from these loonies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!