4/12/12

SQUIRREL HAS DISCOVERED MINECRAFT

Who groaned, who wondered what it is, and who got up and started running around and cheering?

I love it.
I don't have the full version yet, though.

I kinda have to blame this one on three of my church/school friends (ironically enough, all of them are both) Noah, Avery and Anthony.
And, of course, curiosity. That played a big part as well.
Anyways.
When I first signed up, I had ABSOLUTELY no clue:
1. WHAT on earth I was supposed to be doing
2. How to do anything
3. That the basic instructions were RIGHT at the bottom of the screen. Not one of my finer moments, but hey, I figured it out. |||o_o

Yesterday I built this TOTALLY awesome 3-level house on the side of a lake that had a big bay window facing the lakefront, but then my DUMB OLD COMPUTER JUST HAD TO CRASH JUST THEN!!!! >:(

~Cough.~

I'm done here.

Lundie Funds are at $175!! See Squirrels and Dragons!!

1 comment:

  1. i have minecraft aswell! Truewolf12! if u ever make a server tell me so i can help biuld stuff!

    ReplyDelete

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!