1/25/13

A conversation between Bananakin and Qui-Gon-Grin

This is a conversation between Bananakin and Qui-Gon-Grin. 

Qui-Gon-Grin: I am feeling absolutely happy today!
Bananakin: I don't. I hate everybody and my head is a banana. 
Q: You need to lighten up, Bananakin. 
B: NO! I hate the world, and I hate Obi-Wand and I have this creepy robotic hand that doesn't do anything. 
Q: Oh, do you want to talk about it? Ya now, I'm very happy and maybe it would rub off on you. 
B: NO! Everybody's a jerk! You're a jerk! 
Q: Everybody?
B: Well, maybe not everyone... Padme isn't a jerk. Or my mom.... BUT EVERYONE ELSE IS!!!
Q: I'm sorry you feel that way. Ya know, it's at times like this that you just have to remember, you're the top banana. 
B: Are you making fun of me?!? Everyone is always teasing me because MY HEAD IS SHAPED LIKE A DARN BANANA!
Q: Just don't do anything stupid, like trying to kill your master who such a better duelist than you and then as a result, you get all your limbs burns off and somehow it affects you jaw, so you have to get this weird helmet thing and everybody calls you "Lord Vader"  and stuff. 
B: I don't care! I can do what I want! 
Q: Hey, is that who I think it is? 
B: Padme?!? 
Q: Nope. It's Obi-Wand!
Obi-Wand: Aah, my padawand and master. 
Q: I'm so happy to see you Obi-Wand!
O: I can tell. Your grin is contagious. 
B: I HATE YOU! IT'S YOUR FAULT! YOUR A JERK!
O: Well, I'm sorry you feel that way, my young padawan. 
B: I'm gonna kill you! (draws banana. Lightsaber blade comes out of banana)
O: You don't have to do this Bananakin! (Obi-Wand draws wand.)
B: Yes I do! It's the only way!
O: Well, I you insist. EXPELLIARMUS!
Q: Now boys, can't we just be friends? 
B: I'm gonna kill you too, Qui-Gon-Grin! 
Q: Oh, thats okay. I'll just reincarnate as Raza-Al-Gule in Batman Begins
O: Bananakin! Nobody has to die! AVADA KEDAVARA!
Q: Didn't you just say nobody had to die? 
O: Yeah, but in the word of Admiral Akbar, "It's a Trap!"
Q: Oh. Hey look, it's master Olda!
O: Master Olda? Isn't he like 900000000 years old and the last of his species? 
MO: Old, I am. 
Q: Yeah, that what he just said. 
MO: Kept all my teeth, I have. 
O: Are you sure? Lets just check to make sure. 
MO: Distrust leads to paranoia. Paranoia leads to fear. Fear leads to-
B: YEAH, YEAH WE GET IT!
Q: I thought he was dead. 
OM: Reincarnated as Darth Tater, he has. 
DT: It's not my fault that my formerly banana shaped head was gruesomely twisted into the shape of a potato!
OM: Your fault, it is. 
DT: NO ITS NOT!
OM: IS!
DT: NO! I"M GONNA KICK YOU LITTLE OLD BUTT TO CROISSANT!
OM: Anger leads to-
DT: Don't even start, Old Crotchety! 
OM: Respect you elder, you must. 
DT: Your my elder by about 899999990 years, Geezer!
OM: WAAAAAARRRRHH! 
O: AVADA KEDAVRA! AVADA KEDAVRA! AVADA KEDAVRA! 
O: Oh no. It appears I just killed everyone. 

1 comment:

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!