1/13/12

Audition

Hey there, Zoners.
Since Achilles is the only one posting right now, I figure two things.
1. I will MAKE AN EFFORT to at least START posting a story line or regular comic.
2. Three people, two of which barely post, are not working right now. SO... If you want to be on the Zone, please follow instructions below:
  1. Get a Gmail. As of now, the Zone is a Blogger blog. But we prefer to call it our Zone. SO if you don't have one, sign up for one. We like gmail. You also need just a regular email address, because that is how we communicate.
  2. Please have evidence of a series you are working on (i.e. email us a preview of it, comment with link to official blog/site, etc.) and DON'T BE LIKE ME. I'm just the lazy administrator. I draw better than most adults, but that alone is not a reason to be allowed to post. I have the OrangePika story going. 
  3. Please email us at theauthorszone@gmail.com and wait for us (probably me) to answer. 
  4. Fill out the application that I will send you. Be as honest as possible; and please, be yourself. I don't care if you're ten years old, but heck, if you've got a decent series going I'D LOVE TO HAVE YOU!!
  5. Wait. Wait for our approval.
Well, good luck.
And if you want to know why I am on break... well, I feel that I shouldn't be posting about randomness on here; I don't feel like I have enough going on. That said... there's a new chapter that should be up eventually today; so.... yeah.

www.orangepikachuandi.blogspot.com
Squirrel out. Still on break.

"This is madness."

2 comments:

  1. You should just ask persons like Gretchen, Drew, and Mallory if they want to be authors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked shyruni a few mounths ago (4-6) but... well i sent an email today just read that.

    Truewolf/whitedragon (whitedragon is a game name i use not a blog acount i own.)

    ReplyDelete

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!