2/18/13

Post- Valentines' and apology

Don't you find it odd how the day after, few people seem to give a rat's behind to any sort of love? Why do we have one day kept sacred for loving people?

Well, today I'm just gonna be posting a list of people in my life who I hold dear and why.

These are the people who keep me going. They are my best friends, relatives, and I guess second family. If they aren't already, that is.
Those people are:

  1. Gretchen, the friend who I can do anything with. Her tomboyish personality and general disinterest in most feminine activities have always been one of the reasons we get along so well. She's also very trustworthy and I would very willingly leave my life in her hands. 
  2. Raina, my cousin, whom I seldom get to see but nonetheless share special bonds with! Many times have we spent hours just laughing together, talking about life, and letting loose our inner awesomeness.  She is another person that I trust with my life and can tell anything. 
  3. Avery, the one I spend most of my time with. Because of that, he's often the one exposed to the peak of my randomness, mood swings, and frustration at life in general. And he actually survives, too! I've only known him for a year and a half or so but I trust him as much as I do most of my other friends! On a slightly less important side note, he has incredibly fluffy hair. :3
  4. Will, who I've known for about half of my life, and the other author here. He's very smart, and absolutely obsessed with LoTR. He always stands up for what's right, and  tries to help if he can. He's also got the courage to approach people, something that always paralyzes me at the mere thought of it. 
  5. Brennan, my other cousin. He's kind of your everyday "gentle giant." He's really  tall and somewhat menacing sometimes, but he's actually a giant teddy bear. He loves to help and often forgets himself! 

I love all you people! 

See, Valentine's Day for me is a bit of an empty holiday. I only now have begun to have even the slightest bit of happiness due to it, and that's Avery's doing.  Hee hee.

And now the apology: 

I am terribly sorry for my severe lack of posting. I could blame it on a number of things: Depression, lack of motivation, lack of time, Doctor Who. 
In the end, though, it all circles back around to procrastination. I will try my hardest to keep my head in the atmosphere and out of outer space with the Doctor.
Thankye's for reading this. Make sure you thank Will/Achilles for keeping the Zone alive!!

3 comments:

  1. Ah yes, the hallmark money holiday of pink, chocolate and heartbreak. Nice to see I am a cynic. However, I do agree, there should be more than just one day to celebrate love, no matter how small.

    ReplyDelete
  2. -shrug- I think people should celebrate their love for each other every day, holiday or not. After all, the next day you could be dead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel all warm and fuzzy now. Ego milbo orch.

    ReplyDelete

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!