3/2/13

Schuffs happening part 2

Well, this post won't be as random and totally weird and slightly boring as the other one... hopefully.

Tonight my family played Apples to Apples. These are few of the best categories:
 Deadly- Birdwatching
American- Midlife Crisis
Powerful- Mad Cow Disease
Addictive- Rainbows. (I played this card)
Rare- The Common  loon.
Realistic- Conspiracy theories
Sharp- having a baby
Hostile- A high-school bathroom. (Another of my cards)
Pure- Toasters.
Brilliant- Falling down.

Speaking of toasters...


In other completely unrelated news, you should look up the song "Get out my life" by B. Reith. That's part of how I'm feeling right now. I'm just currently realizing that my two friends (we'll call them, uhm, Agatha and Charles Winslow Chardley) seem to be getting pretty serious in there relationship, which leaves me in the dreaded "Friend Zone." Hhhm, maybe we should change the name of this blog from "The Author's Zone" to the "People stuck in the dreaded Friend Zone." Anyhoo, I've liked Agatha for a really long time and she's liked Charles Winslow Chardley for just as long, and CWC like her back, and so I guess that once they get in high-school they'll start and official relationship or something.

Honestly, I wished that they'd just go ahead and make it official so that any sense of false hope that I still have would get thrown into the fire.

"Throw into the fire! Destroy it!"
Frodo gives same an ominous look while cradling the Ring.
"What are you waiting for?!?" disconcerting echo following "Waiting for?!?"
"The ring is mine!" proclaim Frodo as he tears the ring from it's chain and slips it on his finger. The Gollum shows up and rains on his parade. Darn pales folk who only were loin clothes... I'm such a nerd, holy cow.

On less nerdish and also unrelated note, I just got a new airsoft gun. That's right folks, its and AEG AK-47 semi and fully automatic assault rifle. 365 FPS, which is pretty high for an AEG. 480 round hopper banana magazine.Unfortunately, the darn gun hasn't come yet because the darn UPS service apparently doesn't know were our darn house is. Seriously, I ordered it on Tuesday, it should be here by now. Darn.

Also, you new word for the day is Agathokakologicl, which means that something is made of both good and evil. It's a good word to describe the Seven Dwarf Rings of Power. Kind sound like it has roots in Khazad too.... NERD POWERS ACTIVATE!

Well, hopefully this post wasn't as random, totally weird, and slightly boring. Guruan niniatha n'i lu a-govenathim.

1 comment:

To comment without a Gmail account simply select whichever account type you have OR Anonymous when it asks for your ID. Be sure to leave your name! It's terrible to be known as "anonymous" for all eternity!